It's labor day in the U.S. and I'm not sure I'll be around at meeting
time, so here's my update:
- Worked on investigating some CAA issues, one related to uploading in
HTTPS, and another very common MalformedPOSTRequest error that I was
able to reproduce consistently. I'm setting up a custom S3 server to
be able to debug this more fully.
- Worked more on finishing an old branch I had converting our
relationship editor code to React.js. I played with Flow and
TypeScript for adding type checking. (Both have their upsides and
downsides, but TypeScript caught many more errors. The main downside I
had with TypeScript is that it doesn't have non-nullable types, so I
was using https://github.com/cbowdon/TsMonad to emulate a Maybe type.)
My first pull request will probably be to replace the dialog code.
- Briefly worked on pgtap tests for the last-modified triggers for sitemaps.
- Helped ruaok setup lobe over the weekend to increase our traffic capacity.
- Got allowed into the GSoC mentor summit after some space freed up,
and got all my travels settled for that.
On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Statler & Waldorf
Post by Statler & Waldorf
We've got our weekly dev chat on 2015-09-07 on IRC in #musicbrainz-devel on irc.freenode.net. We're going to meet at Regular Meeting Time  (19:00 UTC) .
If there is any topic you would like to discuss during the meeting, please add it to the agenda in the channel topic.
This message brought to you by https://github.com/mayhem/statler-waldorf
Don't even think of responding to this email. We won't answer! http://goo.gl/FSZdF
MusicBrainz-devel mailing list