This week I finally completed the work for allowing browsing through the
entities ReleaseGroup, Recording, Area, Place, Series, Instrument, Release,
Work, Event, Artist and Label. (f58793d
Then I made some improvements to the interface like a Retry button to show
up incase of a faliure in fetching results (fa0ade7
a fully functioning pagination (effcccc
and some performance improvement for avoiding bursts of AJAX requests (
Finally I moved on to write test cases for the interface components and
plan to complete it within the next couple of days.
Post by Statler & Waldorf
We've got our weekly dev chat on 2015-08-17 on IRC in #musicbrainz-devel
on irc.freenode.net. We're going to meet at Regular Meeting Time 
(19:00 UTC) .
If there is any topic you would like to discuss during the meeting, please
add it to the agenda in the channel topic.
This message brought to you by https://github.com/mayhem/statler-waldorf
Don't even think of responding to this email. We won't answer!
MusicBrainz-devel mailing list